History & Name
Brookhaven Country Day School was established in 2005. The owner of the program has many years of experience in this field.
Christy Eldridge has 30 years of experience in the field of early childhood. She taught Kindergarten at North Belmont Elementary and Primrose. She was Assistant Director at St. Francis Day School for eleven years and Director of Fellowship Day School for seven years.
Our commitment and goals are:
- To be the best hands-on, child development center in the community
- To strive for academic excellence in a fun, non-pressured atmosphere
- To create a loving, nurturing environment with caring professionals
- To develop a fun, creative fine arts program
- To expose children to a world of happy play, singing, dancing, art and learning experiences that will last a lifetime!
Brook means "peace and tranquility." Haven means a "safe shelter." Country Day School means "a high quality of education."